December 26, 2014

Motel Rocks

















Photos taken by Ron Khy
Did a little holiday collab with Motel featuring this darling Paisley Printed Molly Playsuit
I decided to do something a little different for this post, and showcase how I go about styling my outfits from day to night with just a few minor tweaks to avoid the hassle of a carrying a buttload of things throughout my day. I'm sure my fellow busy beez will understand the struggle.

The ultimate day to night hand guide:
1. Ditch the braid or pony tail and rock the unkempt wavy look
2. Switch out those comfy creepers for yo' reeeeeal platforms
3. Slap on a choker and some chunky rings
4. Get your lipstick on - the darker the better

Easy peasy. Time to party on!

Hope Sandy Klaws was good to y'all. Can't wait to see what 2015 has in store xxoo

2 comments:

  1. These are some of tweaks I do! One of my top trick is to choose a piece of clothing that could be worn for day and night.

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great great look.. big love <3

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete