October 4, 2014

Breathe, Desperately

 

 

 
 Photos taken by Devin Perkins
 
Quick little practice shoot. We're still getting the hang of the camera mainly because both Dev & I are quite the busy bees lately. I picked this out because my jumper and shoes are super comfy and plenty versatile making it super easy to bring a few different accessories and transform this look from day to night. I usually change my outfit at least twice a day, but since I've been running around constantly lately, I have to be separated from my beloved closet and only carry around the bare essentials (aka thigh highs and combat boots) that being said...who else uses the trunk of their car as a spare closet??
 
DETAILS
Jumper:
Bag:
 
Both c/o MINTY JUNGLE

Socks:
American Apparel
Shoes:
UNIF "Hella Jelly"
Lipstick:
Kat Von D "Coven" from her Studded Kiss collection
Jewelry:

8 comments:

  1. Everything about this looks is perfect! The lip colour, the adorable yin yang bag, the jumper, everything is so well put together! Love it x

    ncavien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous. I love this lipstick and the ying yang bag x3

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete
  3. that playsuit is perfect xo
    loveheartsandfairydust.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this simple look. I'm beyond in love with your jumper. The pattern is so simple I need it in my closet. I need to start using my trunk as a second closet, I never thought about it! lol ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    https://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is an awesome look, and your makeup looks lovely here :)

    fishnetandfairytypes / beauty & style blog

    ReplyDelete