September 8, 2014

Back to School Blues - Missguided

 
 

 
 
 

 

 

 

Photos taken by Devin Perkins

While all of you are bummin' about the new school semester starting, I'm 2 classes away from graduating bishezzz! I couldn't be more excited to be a FIDM college graduate and the fall/winter weather, fashion and festivities to begin! I decided I would let my hippie side out to play when browsing through Missguided's website for an outfit. You should know by now I'm not afraid to play around with different looks!

Outfit provided by the lovely people at Missguided

DETAILS
All items are directly linked
SHIRT DRESS | JACKETHAT | SHOES

*Bag from PYLO 

3 comments:

  1. Ahh Lina you are such a babe! I adore how you style items and your hair and make-up is always immaculate!
    <3

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and those rings are so cool!
    xx
    shititsmidnight.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love the whole look! great boho-chic look!


    Liat Neuman
    Yomanchic.com

    ReplyDelete