August 19, 2014

Bummer Summer










Photos taken by Ron Khy

I may be the only person in Orange County that is excited for Summer to be OVER (I've been awaiting it's departure since it arrived, to be honest) Say goodbye to the heat, and most of all to those dreadful flip flops, and say hello to gloom, rain, warm drinks, fall fashion, Halloween! What's not to be excited about, really?

DETAILS
Top:
Lip-Service Cult
Jeans: 
Urban Outfitters
Necklace:
Fill The Soul
Shoes:
T.U.K Double Double Viva Mondo Creepers
You ain't never had a platform like these. Same stylish and comfortable creeper but with the extra height that I just love


(RIP Drew Bernstein, owner & creator of Lip-Service. My heart & strength goes out to everyone who had the honor of meeting him. He truly was an inspiration to so many. You will never be forgotten)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always! I love the locations you take your pics.

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for summer to be over as well, Autumn is my favourite season! Love your top!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete