August 31, 2014

Shades of Cool









Photos taken by Ron Khy

If you're an active follower then you know I wear oversized boy shirts under short-shorts and call it an outfit on the daily, and today is no different! Just add lipstick for the flare of femininity, if your lipstick happens to match the building you're near that helps too.

DETAILS
Top:
Bad Acid Sucks Tattoo Button Up
I bought mine at PacSun during a buy one get two free promo was going on and snagged myself another B.A tee as well as a Beavis & Butthead shirt. Anyone else notice how much PacSun has stepped up their game recently?
Jacket:
Forever 21
Shoes:
TUK


3 comments:

  1. I love love love that shirt! I'm totally going to start wearing oversized boy shirts now, I don't know why I never thought of this before!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Add it to G+V scrollers )
    via http://www.lauderlis.com/#add_a_fashion_post

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool bold look. Vintage grunge with a modern touch <3
    Love your blog too darling-- and you're makeup is fabulous
    xoxo

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete