June 19, 2014

Your Sword Vs. My Dagger









Photos taken by Lily Fassnacht

I just have to say I really love that halter tops are back because that means more free-boobin' action for all. BRAS SUCK!

DETAILS
Top:
Lip-Service Cult
Got this halter with Lip-Service's rad signature skull & dagger logo printed all over it at the warehouse sale they held a few weeks ago. They spoiled me with goodies to blog about for a lifetime & so I shall! Follow them on Instagram for updates on sample sales, contests & more @lipservicecult
Jeans: 
UNIF "Peach Pit" Skinnies
Hosiery:
Lip-Service
Jewelry:
Empty Casket
Beautiful jewelry & crystals made by a beautiful woman in the UK with a fur-less fur baby of her own.
(Side-note: I want to have a kitty play date with her so bad, y u live so far??)
Shoes:
T.U.K  "Anarchic" Boots
aka the best pair of combat boots I've ever owned. I'm currently obsessing over their newest collection, obsess with me by clicking the link

10 comments:

  1. You, are perfection. This outfit is over the top but simple enough for street wear. Stunning! x

    ncavien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome. Love the combination of the ripped jeans and those tights.
    Emma - herimagination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love this, the fishnet tights look so amazing under those jeans <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely perfect! love everything about this outfit <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! all of your outfits are amazing!
    waistedyouthh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I love this outfit so much, one of my fave ones you have blogged! I just bought some jeans similar to this thanks to you!
    Haha.

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with how you have styled this! You look amazing!! <3 Your figure is amazing too!!!! xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm madly in love with this styling! If I had a body like you, I would definitely wear this outfit without a doubt!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete