June 16, 2014

P.V.Sea























Photos taken by Lily Fassnacht

I'm not wearing a stitch of black in this outfit & I feel very uncomfortable...

DETAILS
Vest:
Hand-made by friend & contestant in last season's Project Runway: Under The Gunn, Michelle Uberreste
Completely OBSESSED with this Fish Tank Moto Vest, I've never seen anything like it. Shop more one of a kind pieces by clicking the link!
Top: 
UNIF
Bottoms: 
Bad Vibes "Prismatic" shorts from my former internship, Tunnel Vision!
I want them in every color, print & style. They are oh so comfortable & velvety soft, they also give you the right amount of cheeky bum.
Shoes:
Y.R.U "Chariot" from Tilted Sole

3 comments:

  1. Those shorts are actually amazing! I understand what you mean with not wearing black, I can't remember the last time I went out wearing something with not at least a hint of black!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great nd a bit abstract outfit ! I loove it ! :))
    Such a cool idea ..

    "I'm not wearing a stitch of black in this outfit & I feel very uncomfortable..." - oh yes, I know that feeling :D

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so fantastic and I am obsessed with your style it's so unique and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete