June 4, 2014

(DIY) D'oh It yourself





Photos taken by Lily Fassnacht

Donut you know I love Donuts?
Today's look features a bunch of items I "DIY'd"
DIYing has been a pastime of mine probably since before it acquired an acronym.
DETAILS
Top: 
little boys section at my local T-Shirt Factory
which I then cut into a crop because who wears full length shirts nowadays?
Bottoms: 
hand-me-down Levi's
I also revamped these myself. I found pretty plastic jewels at WalMart then I glued said jewels on shorts. 
Jewelry: 
Forever 21 
I feel guilty but they were cute, cheap & convenient, I couldn't resist. 
Body chain retailed for about $7 & the necklace about $8.

6 comments:

  1. So great, loving the shorts and the title <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much, it' even better that the whole outfit is DIY! Love the body chain x

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! #womancrush forever! ;)
    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stylish, i love the jewellery you wore under your crop top!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete