May 15, 2014

We are not the same, I am a martian
















Photos taken by Lily Fassnacht
Assisted by Renee Bones
DETAILS
Top
One of my favorite clothing companies based in LA. Sick clothes and beanies, check them out!
Shorts
A little boutique in Orange County
Dress
24hrs from The Original Cult Outlet
This shop is in DTLA & has everything 24hrs, Lip Service, Widow & Kill City. 
Open Tuesday - Saturday 11 - 6 located at 130 S. Anderson St. Los Angeles, CA
I get all my bindis from there. Super cheap, great variety & fast shipping!
Alien Hologram Glasses
found at a boutique at my local mall for just $1.50 which is a fucking steal considering shops like wasteland sell them for $15
Lipstick
Limecrime in Airbourne Unicorn
Bag
Jeffrey Campbell "Zook" from Miss KL
Shoes
Jeffrey Campbell "Mulder" from Tilted Sole

SIDE NOTE: Almost slipped & plummeted to my death going down (& up) these hills but it was so worth it. The view was, in fact, to die for.

2 comments:

  1. So cool, would never think to wear a mesh skirt over shorts but it works really well <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete