April 24, 2014

Macbeth

















All photos taken & edited by my amazingly talented friend/photographer Captain Hanski
Check out more of her work: Blog | Tumblr | Twitter

I always have so much fun shooting with my ninjie hence why I'm laughing in 90% of my photos. Took a quick day trip to San Diego for this ninjabugz day! It was very well worth it.
My Look
"Rock's Not Dead" tee & Elliot shoes are courtesy of one of my long time favorite brands, Macbeth 
Wall mural by @Kris_Markovich (on Instagram)
Another one of my more casual looks. These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I don't know how I haven't owned a pair of Macbeth sneakers sooner & of course, I couldn't pass up getting a muscle tee, my favorite.

4 comments:

  1. Fuck no rocks not deed.

    Love the look.

    http://ericjess.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, luckily found it while just driving around! xx

      Delete