April 2, 2014

Dooms Day

 
 


 
 
 



















 
All photos taken & edited by my amazingly talented friend/photographer Captain Hanski
Check out more of her work: Blog | Tumblr | Twitter 

Outfit Details:

Corset - Vintage
Red Garter - Gifted
  
I realized I've ended every post with an apology for being laggy but since my stressful fucking school quarter ended I've just been relaxing & enjoying life as best as I can!
I got a new internship at Jeffrey Campbell which keeps me busy a majority of the week & I've been adventuring in San Diego & going to shows with my frandz on the weekends. Luckily, I have a few new posts lined up, ALL OF WHICH FEATURING WICKED ASS TUK SHOES LIKE THESE, from my little shoot this weekend!
Thanks for being patient. Much love from da bugz xxoo

2 comments:

  1. This look is perfect, love the contrast between the disco shorts and the lace <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete