February 16, 2014

Drop Dead / Dazey Clothing

 




 






 

From my shoot a while back with photographer/videographer Spencer Baldwin
@baldwinmedia on Instagram
@baldwin_media on Twitter 
& Facebook.com/baldwinmediaproductions
(Focus less on my appearance & more on my outfits for I was incredibly hung over)
 
Three looks, two of which featuring my long time obsession with the UK based clothing brand DROPDEAD.CO
and one look featuring witchy chic vibes provided by DAZEYCLOTHING.COM
 
1. Drop Dead Grim Reaper Shirt is a Christmas present I bought for my boyfriend (size L - fits him perfectly) but it decided all on it's own to live in my closet instead. Sneaky little bastard :> 
It fits like a dress on me although, I am wearing shorts underneath. To be honest, most of my everyday outfits consist of me looking pantsless. At this point, I prefer it.
I paired it with American Apparel Ruffle Socks and UNIF Gamma Ray Boots from Tilted Sole
 
2. Drop Dead "Chill or be Killed" Tee is also a mens shirt but I bought it in the size XS & it fits me perfectly! That's what I really love about Drop Dead, their products are such good quality, very much worth the pricing and not to mention the fit of their garments are glorious & many of their items work as unisex which is convenient considering my boyfriend & I share clothes!
I paired this outfit with a Knit Cardigan from Forever 21 and Diamond Fishnet Thigh Highs from Leg Avenue as well as my beloved UNIF Salem's from Tilted Sole to give it a more girly look.
 
3. I also included my Salem's with my Dazey clothing's "wanna play with magic" crewneck. I layered it with a UNIF button up, Dolls Kill Crossbone Garters & Top Shop Bowler Hat 

7 comments:

  1. In love with these photos! You are beautiful! xx

    daniadams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a babe! I love your blog so much I nominated you to do the Liebster Award xxxx

    http://chronicsans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look I love it *_*
    I invite you to me: http://myenchantedinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete