January 10, 2014

Ninjabugz - Oceanside edition














Had a bad ass day with my ninja. Took a little day trip over to her part of the world. Ran a few errands, wandered downtown, are lots of food, played video games and shot a little. Here are some pictures taken by Hannah!
Insagram: captainhanski
Tumblr: hannahrayninja.tumblr.com
Blog: captainhanski.blogspot.com

Outfit Details:
Hat: topshop
Necklace: snatchnfeathers.com
Top: thfkdlf.com a really cool clothing brand from the UK! I bought this shirt as a Christmas present from my boyfriend but I stole it (as I do with all of his clothes)
Moto jacket: Forever 21
Bag: Jeffrey Campbell "Zook" from misskl.com
Garters: American Apparel 
Shoes: UNIF Salem from tiltedsole.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your style<3 Would you like to check out MagTag? It's where people post and match their favorite looks, follow and shop bloggers' looks. Here's a link to show you how this look is featured and match on our website:

    https://magtag.me/shop/31280b6ae4944bfb812f863856d3ce17

    You can also create an account and post your latest looks!
    We are on FB and Instagram as well! Just scroll to the bottom of our home page https://magtag.me :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete