January 28, 2014

Baby Spice











Spice Girl vibin' with Tilted Sole in YRU sky qozmo's.
Being a 90's kid, I knew these, which scream Baby Spice, belonged on my feet! I must admit, it was challenging coming up with an outfit that didn't involve black but with the help of my sister's closet (who has complete opposite taste from me) I think I did alright considering.

Outfit Details:
Sunglasses: UNIF "the shady's"
Dress: American Apparel's "figure skater"
Hosiery: Leg Avenue
Shoes: YRU sky qozmo from Tilted Sole
Bag: Unicorn plush purse previously sold at

I've been somewhat laggy on blogging because of school, my internship, work, having a Disneyland pass takes up my free time as well, but I'm in the process of creating an actual website for my blog. I also have some cool shoots coming up so stay tuned! <3

1 comment:

  1. Lina super cool outfit !!!! this is my first time in you blog I love it !!!!
    How tall are you?

    ReplyDelete