November 12, 2013

Lobby

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All looks from my shoot with Lobby located at The Lab in Costa Mesa.
This store is the best, definitely worth checking out if you're in the Orange County area. They carry tons of my favorite brands like UNIF & Wildfox Couture (as well as many more)
I normally shop online but this store is one of the few I actually shop irl because they carry the stuff you see online but you actually get to try it on & see the fit. I love it.
 
I had way too much fun running around on location with photographer Jessica @jesialex and stylist Emily @simplicitemily & got to wear some sick ass clothes. I did my hair & make up as I do for every shoot.
 
Sunglasses are Wildfox Couture
Shoes are Jeffrey Campbell Mulder from www.tiltedsole.com
Jewelry by my favorite aka Emily Delicce aka @snatchnfeathers. I literally never wear jewelry except for hers, check out her stuff on www.snatchnfeathers.com it really is amazing!
 
If you have any other questions about my outfit details just leave a comment!
 

1 comment: