November 6, 2013

It's like I'm the baddest barbie in the fucking world







Outfit Details:
Top: badass babe's, Nikki Lipstick, doll cult crop top
One of my favorite muscle tees. I bought it with my "be a doll" winnings from the dolls kill contest last year & I wear it all the time because I love the weird stares I get when I do lol
Shorts: DIY by my mother & I
Thigh Highs: American Apparel, only socks I wear
Shoes: Privileged from Tilted Sole

I'm having tons of fun shooting with all these incredibly talented people. I'm shy & slightly awkward so I never really imagined "modeling" to be considered anything besides uncomfortable but I'm grateful for all the opportunities I've had and are ahead of me. Hard work really does pay off, eventually!
Anyway, my boyfriend & I got VIP tickets to see one of our all time favorite bands, Blink 182, tomorrow! Stoked!!! Took the day off school & everything. Going to enjoy every second of it.

1 comment: