October 27, 2013

Tilted Sole - Mulder


















A few of my favorite shots in the Jeffrey Campbell Mulder from my shoot with Tilted Sole!
Pictures taken by Ron Khy.
I had an awesome time shooting this (plus one other look) I've worked with Tilted Sole once before as a stylist and it's never a dull moment!
These JC's are cloud 9 in shoe form. They go perfect with every outfit & are insanely comfortable. So obsessed, I haven't taken them off since I got them!

My top is UNIF & my leather harem pants are from Urban Outfitters.

I'll be posting more from my other look including UNIF booties from Tilted Sole soon so check back!

Visit http://tiltedsole.com/ for some sick shoes & to see more of my face ^.^

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite UNIF tops ever, I've only seen it on store sites and it looks amazing on you.

    xx
    www.wickedtides.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete