September 30, 2013

Apocalypse









Part 2 of 3. Another, shot by Lianne Wheelock! (@LANphotography) Check out more of her work at www.LANphotograhpy.com !

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top - American Apparel www.americanapparel.com

Shorts - Urban Outfitters www.urbanoutfitters.com

Zombie Socks - Journeys Shoes www.journeys.com

Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell "Pointe" www.tiltedsole.com

Bracelets - The Cobra Shop www.shop.thecobrasnake.com

Pizza ring & Crystal ring - Snatchnfeathers www.snatchnfeathers.com or check them out on instagram! @snatchnfeathers


If it isn't already, let it be known that I am a lover of all things strange & spooky so these socks absolutely had to be in my possession. They were $15 for a pack of 5 socks with different zombie faces on them, perfect to kick off my favorite month in existence, October!
I won my pizza ring in an instagram contest snatchnfeathers had posted & then got asked to model for them & was gifted more beautiful jewelry such as the crystalized ring. (I never blogged the shoot I had with them, will do so soon!) & my 90's wire bracelets/ring are from the cobra shop. Perfect accessory for the whole 90's craze happening at the moment. Other jewelry were purchased at random boutiques throughout the years.
My shoes are my pride & joy, worked countless hours & paid for them all by myself :'3 too bad they are almost impossible to walk in. I've rolled my ankle EVERY time I have ever worn them out.  Purchased them at a local Eilataan, their online website is www.tiltedsole.com

I have a few more shoots lined up with Lianne before I go back to school. SO excited to show everybody! Hopefully I am able to keep up blogging once the quarter starts...<3


1 comment: